Barrett Mahony Consulting Engineers
Cherrywood South County Dublin
158M long insitu concrete tunnel constructed using a cut and cover methodology, running from ground level to depths of up to 15M to facilitate access to the Cherrywood Town Centre which is being developed as Dublin’s next generation retail destination.
- 158M long insitu concrete tunnel constructed using a cut and cover methodology
- Circa 40,000M3 of Excavation & 35000M2 of Fill
- Excavations at depths of 15M.
- Complex Temporary Works
- Contractor design of 17No 600mm CFA Tension Uplift Piles.
- >2500M3 of insitu structural concrete with curved formwork system
- Contractor design of waterproofing system for buried structure to Class 2 environment in accordance with BS 8102:2009.
- 24 Hour dewatering of excavations
- Provision of 150M watertight movement joints to structure including stainless steel shear connectors