Limerick City & County Council
Clifton Scannell Emerson & Associates
Significant high specification urban realm improvement of Parnell Street to Wickham Street environs in Limerick City
The proposed Parnell & Wickham Street Urban Realm Improvement – Stage 2 involves urban realm improvement of the Parnell Street to Wickham Street, Co. Limerick for a distance of 650m including introduction of a cycle lane, new footpaths and street furniture along with the installation of new surface water and water main facilities.
The proposed works will comprise of the following:
- Provision of new car parks at the Hyde Road Park.
- Provision of new footpaths, kerbing, car parking, cycle lane, cycle track and surface overlay on Parnell Street.
- Upgrade of existing traffic signal junctions at Parnell Street/Sexton Street junction.
- Undergrounding of existing overhead ESB network.
- Provision new public lighting.