Park Developments Group
Clay Farm Co.Dublin
Construction of a significant 100M long reinforced concrete bridge to will provide a vital spine through the Clay Farm Development
- 4 Span reinforced concrete bridge across a shallow valley in the centre of the Clay Farm Develpoment
- Installation of 28 No. Precast Beams
- Installation of 74 No. 350mm square precast driven piles
- Insitu construction of pile caps, abutments, columns, crossheads, diapragms, deck etc.
- 207M of bespoke curved precast parapet.
- 1659M2 of bridge deck waterproofing
- 28 No bridge Bearings
- 34M of Elastomeric Plug Joints
- Construction of a 14M long tempoary bridge to facilitate access over the Ballyogan River
- Implementation of protective/mitigation measures and liasion with Inland Fisheries
- 286M of Bridge Parapet & Vechicle Retraint System
- 207M of Combined Drainage Kerbing
- Construction of petrol interceptors, attenuation and outfallls
- Circa 2300M of power & communication ducting.
- Site Clearance earthworks and bulk excavation.
- Installation of pavement, cycleways and footways
- Installation of LED Streetlighting
- Provision of in deck watermain and gas services.
- Complex temporary works to facilitate construction of the permanent works.
- Roadmarking & Singage Installation.