Meath County Council
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates
Navan Co. Meath
Stage 03 of the Navan 2030 Town Scheme consists of the urban regeneration of the Kennedy Road, Kennedy Plaza , Paddy O ‘Brien Street , Abbey Road & Market Square along with the reticulation of new water mains, broadband, Gas mains & Traffic infrastructure .
The proposed works will comprise of the following:
- Provision of new granite paved footpaths, kerbing & car parking.
- Provision of new Public Lighting along with the upgrading of existing infrastructure.
- Over 4000m of ducting including ;ESB,EIR,CCTV,TRAFFIC, Public Lighting & Broadband.
- The diversion of 200m of Distribution Gas Main along with works over and adjacent to an existing GNI Transmission Main.
- Full pavement reconstruction including geotechnical solutions to increase the subgrade strength.
- The reticulation of over 370m of 110mm HDPE water main along with associated connections to the existing infrastructure.
- The installation and commissioning of a new signalised junctions at Kennedy Road and Trimgate Street.
- Undergrounding of the overhead ESB network.
- Construction of MV Substation Building.
- Construction of Light Commercial Buildings.
- 200 linear meters of insitu retaining concrete structures cladded in black granite.
- 150 linear metres of bespoke pedestrian restraint railings.