Louth County Council
Dundalk Co. Louth
Following on from our landmark redevelopment of Market Square in Dundalk in 2011, JCL have been award another significant contract to upgrade the centre of Dundalk with the award of the Clanbrassil St and St Nicholas Quarter Public Realm Rejuvenation Scheme.
- Upgrade of 610m of Clanbrassil St from Market Square (which we previously constructed) to St Nicholas Church with 7000m2 granite paving,
- Ongoing stakeholder management and liaison
- Contractor design and implementation of road traffic and pedestrian management systems.
- Major services upgrade with substantial undergrounding of ESB lines,
- New watermains,
- ESB/Eir ducting and diversions.
- Installation of new public lighting for the length of the scheme.
- Hard and soft landscaping thoughout