Ashford Regional Road - Directional Drilling of Watermain
Ashford County Wicklow
When constructing the new Ballinahinch Regional Road in Ashford Co. Wicklow for Ardstone Homes the last crucial step in the project was to connect the watermain for the new development. This involved the installation of 500M of 250mm HDPE Watermain and its connection to the existing truck main. The new watermain couldn't be constructed by conventioanl means as this would involve the closurse of the main Ashfrod to Glendalough Road (R763).
- 500M of 250mm HDPE Directionally Drilled Watermain.
- Connection to existing trunk main and provision of new supplies for housing estates served from the original 150mm cast iron main on the R763.
- Complex Traffic/Pedestrian Management on very restrictive rual road.
- Effective stakeholder and community engagement in the planning and implementation of the project.
- Road/footpath reinstatement and linemarking post works.