JCL are currently on site at Arklow Treatment Plant DBO, Kerry Group Enabling Works in Naas, Southern Green Route in Limerick, Viking Triangle and R680 Green Route in Waterford. We are also close to completing the Leinster Bridges Refurbishment Contract (10 No bridges) and have commenced works for Coca Cola in New Ross and Harbour Wall Refurbishment Works in Skerries and Balbriggan.
In 2013 JCL have completed a car park and access works project for UCD, our first project for the third level sector, a Maintenance Depot for the NRA in Athlone, upgrade works for Cook Medical in Limerick, and a new footbridge in Macroom, working on the listed Macroom Bridge
Works are ongoing on Limerick Southern Green Route QBC. The project is expected to be completed in February 2014. Updates on disruption to traffic, night working, etc are available here
JCL have been recommended for a roads upgrade project by South Dublin County Council, and a public realm project by Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council. We expect both projects to commence in January 2014.
Introduction to JCL
John Cradock Ltd was established in 1987 by John Cradock and was based originally in Naas, Co. Kildare. The company has expanded significantly in the intervening years and operates throughout Ireland from its purpose built base in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare.
We undertake all types and ranges of Civil Engineering and Building projects, for local authorities, semi-state companies and private clients, with particular emphasis on railway, roads and bridges, urban renewal and water and wastewater projects
JCL has a Safe-T-Cert accredited Safety Management System, an ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System and an ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System For further information on our systems please click here.
We have a reputation for delivery of high quality projects and for co-operative approach to contract management and adminstration. We put the Client's requirements at the centre of all project planning and seek to meet, and where possible, exceed, all identified requirements.
We are firmly established as one of the country's top and most reliable civil engineering contractors.
- Limerick Southern Green Route QBC - Limerick City Council
- Arklow Water Treatment Plant D&B - Wicklow County Council
- Kerry Group Enabling Works, Naas - Kerry Group
- Viking Triangle - Waterford City Council
- R680 Green Route - Waterford City Council
Major Completed Projects
- Hopes Bridge - Laois County Council
- Market Square Dundalk - Dundalk Town Council
- Rush & Lusk Station - Iarnrod Eireann
- Srowland - Ardscull Pipelines - Kildare County Council
- Sillogue Water Storage Facility - Dublin City Council
- Limerick Main Drainage - Limerick City Council
- Ardscull Reservoir & Pipelines - Kildare County Council