JCL are currently on site on a landmark project in Ashbourne Main St Refurbishment for Meath County Council. There are two projects in UCD, Belgrove Lansdscaping and Belgrove Advance Works, involving road construction, urban renewal and service installation. Arklow Treatment Plant DBO is nearing completion, ais Limerick Southern Green Route. We also have live sites in Dun Laoghaire and in Tallaght for DLR County Council and South Dublin County Council respectively.
The main works in Kerry Group Enabling Works in Naas have been completed, however JCL will be remobilising in the coming months to complete the finishing works and to carry out the additional hard landscaping project
Works are ongoing on Limerick Southern Green Route QBC. Certificate of substantial completion was issued in Feb 2014 with additional and snagging works currently being carried out. Updates on disruption to traffic, night working, etc are available here
JCL have recently been awarded Phase 1 of Kilkenny Central Access Scheme - this project includes a 125m span bridge over the River Nore, the largest bridge contract that JCL have ever been awarded
Introduction to JCL
John Cradock Ltd was established in 1987 by John Cradock and was based originally in Naas, Co. Kildare. The company has expanded significantly in the intervening years and operates throughout Ireland from its purpose built base in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare.
We undertake all types and ranges of Civil Engineering and Building projects, for local authorities, semi-state companies and private clients, with particular emphasis on railway, roads and bridges, urban renewal and water and wastewater projects
JCL has a Safe-T-Cert accredited Safety Management System, an ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System and an ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System For further information on our systems please click here.
We have a reputation for delivery of high quality projects and for co-operative approach to contract management and adminstration. We put the Client's requirements at the centre of all project planning and seek to meet, and where possible, exceed, all identified requirements.
We are firmly established as one of the country's top and most reliable civil engineering contractors.
- Ashbourne Main St Refurbishment - Meath County Council
- Belgrove Landscaping & Access Road - UCD
- Belgrove Advance Works - UCD
- Raised Promenade People Park - Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
- National Basketball Arena Road & Cycle Paths - South Dublin County Council
- Limerick Southern Green Route QBC - Limerick City Council
- Arklow Water Treatment Plant D&B - Wicklow County Council
- Kerry Group Enabling Works, Naas - Kerry Group
Major Completed Projects
- Hopes Bridge - Laois County Council
- Market Square Dundalk - Dundalk Town Council
- Rush & Lusk Station - Iarnrod Eireann
- Srowland - Ardscull Pipelines - Kildare County Council
- Sillogue Water Storage Facility - Dublin City Council
- Limerick Main Drainage - Limerick City Council
- Ardscull Reservoir & Pipelines - Kildare County Council