In February 2013, JCL's Environmental Management System was audited by NSAI and received ISO 14001 accreditation. We have also been awarded the Safe-T-Cert again at our annual audit - for the fourth year in a row, JCL were graded as A standard.
Cook Medical, N81 & N63 Bridge Refurbishments, River Barrow Abstracton Scheme and N22 Macroom Footbridge have all been completed and handed over to the respective Clients
NRA Maintenance Depot in Athlone is ongoing, as is Arklow Water Treatment Plant D&B, which is due to site in May 2013.
Works have commenced on Limerick Southern Green Route QBC. The project is expected to be completed in February 2014. Updates on disruption to traffic, night working, etc are available here
JCL have been recommended for two substantial projects in Waterford City, involving major QBC and public realm works
Introduction to JCL
John Cradock Ltd was established in 1987 by John Cradock and was based originally in Naas, Co. Kildare. The company has expanded significantly in the intervening years and operates throughout Ireland from its purpose built base in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare.
We undertake all types and ranges of Civil Engineering and Building projects, for local authorities, semi-state companies and private clients, with particular emphasis on railway, roads and bridges, urban renewal and water and wastewater projects
JCL has a Safe-T-Cert accredited Safety Management System, an ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System and an ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System For further information on our systems please click here.
We have a reputation for delivery of high quality projects and for co-operative approach to contract management and adminstration. We put the Client's requirements at the centre of all project planning and seek to meet, and where possible, exceed, all identified requirements.
We are firmly established as one of the country's top and most reliable civil engineering contractors.
- Limerick Southern Green Route QBC - Limerick City Council
- Arklow Water Treatment Plant D&B - Wicklow County Council
- NRA Maintenance Depot, Athlone - National Roads Authority
Major Completed Projects
- Hopes Bridge - Laois County Council
- Market Square Dundalk - Dundalk Town Council
- Rush & Lusk Station - Iarnrod Eireann
- Drinan Interchange - Fingal County Council
- Sillogue Water Storage Facility - Dublin City Council
- Limerick Main Drainage - Limerick City Council
- River Barrow Abstraction Scheme - Kildare County Council
- Ardscull Reservoir & Pipelines - Kildare County Council