JCL are due to mobilise to site to commence Dun Laoghaire Golf Club Off Site Drainage Works in January 2015. The project is expected to last approximately 7 months. Details of traffic management, progress etc can be found here. We are currently on site on the following projects;
Kerry Group Hard Landscaping & Access Roads, Naas - major civils works as part of the new Kerry Group development adjacent to the M7 - expected completion March 2015
Ashbourne Main St, Co. Meath - urban renewal project for Meath County Council
Kilkenny Central Access Scheme Phase 1 - 125m span bridge across River Nore
Old Connaught Sewer, Bray - pipelines and road and footpath upgrades
Bristol Myers Squibb Surface Water Management - major civil works in live pharmaceutical environment
Introduction to JCL
John Cradock Ltd was established in 1987 by John Cradock and was based originally in Naas, Co. Kildare. The company has expanded significantly in the intervening years and operates throughout Ireland from its purpose built base in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare.
We undertake all types and ranges of Civil Engineering and Building projects, for local authorities, semi-state companies and private clients, with particular emphasis on railway, roads and bridges, urban renewal and water and wastewater projects
JCL has a Safe-T-Cert accredited Safety Management System, an ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System and an ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System For further information on our systems please click here.
We have a reputation for delivery of high quality projects and for co-operative approach to contract management and adminstration. We put the Client's requirements at the centre of all project planning and seek to meet, and where possible, exceed, all identified requirements.
We are firmly established as one of the country's top and most reliable civil engineering contractors.
Recently Completed Projects
- Belgrove Advance Works & Bell;grove Hard Landscaping - UCD
- Raised Promenade People Park - Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
- National Basketball Arena Road & Cycle Paths - South Dublin County Council
- Limerick Southern Green Route QBC - Limerick City Council
- Arklow Water Treatment Plant D&B - Wicklow County Council
Major Completed Projects
- Hopes Bridge - Laois County Council
- Market Square Dundalk - Dundalk Town Council
- Rush & Lusk Station - Iarnrod Eireann
- Srowland - Ardscull Pipelines - Kildare County Council
- Sillogue Water Storage Facility - Dublin City Council
- Limerick Main Drainage - Limerick City Council
- Ardscull Reservoir & Pipelines - Kildare County Council